School-Based Mental Health Therapist Position
Full-Time & Part-Time Positions
Medical, Vision & Dental - Generous PTO, Holiday & Birthday Pay
Join the Center of Excellence in the Healing of Life's Challenges
Mosaic Family Counseling Center Inc. partners with DMPS to provide School Based Mental Health Services. School Based Mental Health services are outpatient mental health or Student Assistance Program services delivered within the school to reduce barriers and improve access to mental health care for children and families. School Based Mental Health services include on-site consultation and collaboration with school staff and the provision of community resources as needed.
Mosaic Family Counseling Center Inc has a proven track record of providing excellent, trauma informed, culturally humble, and adaptive mental health services to DMPS. MFCC provides wrap around support to employees as they navigate the DMPS system. MFCC Employees are truly making a difference in the lives of students and the classroom experience, when children are healthy and regulated, they can learn!
School Based Mental Health Provider candidate:
- Provide excellent, compassionate, and ethical mental health services.
- Serves as coordinator for services at identified school and is the point of contact for clients and school staff.
- Thinks systemically and collaborates with student’s system as is appropriate and necessary.
- Is committed and responsive to communications both internally and externally within 24 hours.
- Is responsible for collecting client copays, coinsurance, and deductible amounts.
- Completes proper and timely documentation.
- Identifies gaps in services and options for meeting needs.
- Is knowledgeable about community resources and how to access them.
- Is an active participant in the MFCC team!
- Meets all state CEU requirements.
- Is up to date with current research and best practices.
- Attends and participates in supervision or consultation and any mandatory meetings
- Is in good standing with licensure board, national association, and insurance companies.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, including ability to prioritize tasks
- Skilled in positive communication
- Ability to adapt to change with positivity, think on your feet and problem solve!
- Ability to work independently
- Openness to sharing and receiving feedback
- Knowledge of ethics and HIPAA
- Has experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Google, basic technology skills and a willingness to learn EHR.
Shows tact and kindness, acceptance of all people, respectful, accepts responsibility for one’s own actions, follows through with assigned tasks, and is consistent and on time.
Ready to Join the Family?
To be a part of a positive company culture and energetic team focused on wellness and healing, please complete and submit this application and we will follow up at our soonest availability.Apply