Supervised Visitation Facilitator Position
Contracted - PRN with Opportunity for Advancement.
Join the Center of Excellence in the Healing of Life's Challenges
Mosaic Family Counseling Center Inc. is Committed & Responsive Because We All Deserve to Be Happy and Feel Capable in Life!
We are unique, in that we are a private practice with agency support to help you build your career. We love creativity and walk with you on the road to your success. We support growing your name and expertise. We strive to meet our community needs by bringing quality Mental Health Services in an outpatient setting. We work to reduce barriers and improve access to mental health care for our community.
Mosaic Family Counseling Center Inc has a proven track record of providing excellent, trauma informed, culturally humble, and adaptive mental health services. MFCC Employees are truly making a difference in people's lives.
We strive to live our values within our agency as well as in the community. Clinicians at MFCC are trained in EMDR and other trauma modalities, integrating with many other methods, meeting the client where they are to bring healing to those who seek services. We value diversity and inclusivity and recognize efforts to meet the needs we are here to help.
- Provides excellent, compassionate, and ethical supervised visitation facilitation
- Thinks systemically and collaborates with client's system as is appropriate and necessary
- Is committed and responsive to communications both internally and externally within 24 hours
- Is responsible for collecting client copays, coinsurance, and deductible amounts
- Completes proper and timely documentation
- Identifies gaps in services and options for meeting needs
- Is knowledgeable about community resources and how to access them
- Is an active participant in the MFCC team!
- Meets all state CEU requirements
- Is up to date with current research and best practices
- Attends and participates in supervision or consultation and any mandatory meetings
- Is in good standing with licensure board, national association, and insurance companies
- Excellent organization and time management skills, including ability to prioritize tasks
- Skilled in positive communication
- Ability to adapt to change with positivity, think on your feet and problem solve!
- Ability to work independently
- Openness to sharing and receiving feedback
- Knowledge of ethics and HIPAA
- Has experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Google, basic technology skills and a willingness to learn EHR
- Shows tact and kindness
- Acceptance and respect of all people
- Accepts responsibility for own actions
- Follows through with assigned tasks
- Is consistent and on time
Ready to Join the Family?
To be a part of a positive company culture and energetic team focused on wellness and healing, please complete and submit this application and we will follow up at our soonest availability.Apply